Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event invitations to the industry representatives (producers, sales agents, distributors, representatives of film funds and financiers, festival organisers, etc.) are sent out in September. Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event accreditation fee of €100 will give you access to:
- Baltic Event Co-Production Market one-on-one meetings
- Industry@Tallinn and Baltic Event Works in Progress presentations
- Market Screenings
- POWR Baltic Stories Exchange projects presentation
- Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event seminars and presentations
- EGF talent lab projects presentation and one-on-one meetings
- Video Library
- Black Nights FF press screenings (on the availability of free seats)
- Industry listing in Industry Guide
- Networking cocktails and evening events (except invitation-only events)
Industry@Tallinn + Film Badge of €150 gives you access to all of the above, PLUS
- access to festival screenings during the Industry@Tallinn and subject to availability of free seats
If you would like your Company Information to be included in the Industry Guide please apply and fill in the form before the October 20.
- The Industry Guide is available starting from November 26.
- Online accreditation submissions will end October 27.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Please go to our online accreditation page https://vp.eventival.eu/poff/21 and log in to your account if you have one in the Eventival environment or create a new account and log in.
- Follow the guidelines on the webpage: fill in any missing information, upload a forward facing photo (min. 300x300 px)
- To successfully apply for the accreditation, a filled-in Industry Guide form is required
- You will be notified by e-mail about whether your accreditation has been granted or denied.
- You will be able to pay by bank transfer or Credit Card.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application that does not meet its criteria.
- Accreditation is personal and non-transferable.